Sort column values in data grid
As you add data to your chart, organizing this information becomes increasingly important. Depending on the data type, you can sort the data in each column.
- Open the chart you want to edit.
- In the upper-right corner, click Edit.
- In the bottom-right corner, click DATA.
- Next to column name click the more icon .
- Select the sorting option you want to apply.
If the column data type is set to number, you can sort the data from the smallest to the largest number and vice-versa. If the column data type is set to text, you can sort the data from A to Z, or from Z to A. And lastly, if the column data type is set to date, you can sort the data from the earliest or the latest date.
Sorting column values in data grid also sorts values on the chart. Values in other columns are sorted accordingly.