Enable Google Analytics for published charts in projects
By tracking activity on your charts, you can find out how much traffic does each chart generate. This data can help you determine what type of visualizations attract more traffic or what design works better with specific data types. Charts lets you use Google Analytics for projects and track activity for all charts in a project.
Only project administrators can enable Google Analytics on project board page.
- Go to Home.
- In the top left corner, click the menu icon .
- Select the project you want to edit.
- At the top of the page, click Settings.
- Click the checkbox to enable Google Analytics.
- Enter the Google tracking ID.
- Enter the event category.
- Click SAVE.
Click the help icon for more information about event category.