Add new project member
Working in projects can boost productivity and help you get better results by bringing different perspectives together. Use projects in Charts to collaborate with other project members. Here's how you can add a new member.
- Go to Home.
- In the top left corner, click the menu icon .
- Select the project you want to add new members to.
- At the top of the project board page, click the add a project member icon .
- Type in the name of the person you want to add.
- Click the profile that matches your search.
If the person you're trying to add is not using Charts, or isn't a member of any of the projects you're in, enter their email address and click Invite by email.
- Select the project role you want to assign to the new project member.
Available roles are: Editor and Admin.
- Click Add member.
Only project administrators can add new members to the project on project board page.