Create new theme
Choosing the right colors for your chart can make your visualization stand out. You can choose from several different style themes, but you can also create your own theme with custom color scheme.
- In the upper-right corner, click Edit.
- In the top right corner, click the theme icon .
- Click + New theme.
This will create a copy of the theme you're currently using and all of its settings as the starting point of your new theme.
Using theme editor
Theme editor allows you to edit theme colors and style and see in preview what it looks like when applied to your particular chart.
On the left side of the editor:
- Click the theme title to edit it.
- Next to Font family, click to choose the font for your chart.
- Click the existing Color palette colors to edit them (type in the color code or use color picker). or
Click the add icon to add a new color to your theme.
- For individual chart elements, such as headings, axes, labels, lines:
– Use sliders to set color intensity
– Next to size, click to access text size dropdown
- When done, in the upper-right corner, click Save.