Add overlay text
Writing a title and an introductory sentence isn't always enough to explain the chart to your readers, but you can add additional information, general tips and guidance on the chart itself to help your readers get around.
- In the upper-right corner, click Edit.
- Click Additional Content to expand the section.
- Check the Include Overlay Screen box to enable the overlay.
- Click the dropdown menu next to Type of Overlay to choose between Help and Intro screen.
Intro screen will be displayed the moment chart is loaded, whereas Help will be displayed when the reader clicks the help icon at the top of the chart.
- In the Chart preview, click the help icon .
- Click Overlay Text and type in the text you want displayed.
- Click Close or Explore.